Chase Accounts not updating

Options
tweaver1
tweaver1 Member ✭✭
QWIN: Last week, I updated to the new connection process for Chase accounts. And for the next two days, the accounts did update daily. Today (after taking the weekend off) the Chase accounts are not updating - - not checking, savings, nor credit card. Have tried several times, including rebooting, etc.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @tweaver1,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with downloading transactions from your Chase accounts. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding no transactions downloading with Chase accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mrullrich9
    Options
    I have been with Quicken for decades and am really upset that I cannot now do a manual update when the interface is not working. I have dozens of transactions that effect my bottom line that I will have to manually individually enter because of this.
    What is the matter with your developers that this brand new function breaks and causes so much trouble??
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrullrich9 said: ...  I cannot now do a manual update when the interface is not working.
    what does that mean ?...  
    are you using One Step Update - or Download Transactions in the Register - or manual QFX download + Import ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• katejimenez424
    Options
    I also have been Quicken forever and am currently paying the subscription and not getting the connection to my Chase accounts. I have gone through all the steps and am extremely frustrated with Quicken. I appreciate all of the apologies, but...
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @katejimenez424

Sorry to hear about your continuing issues with your Chase accounts.  If you haven't already done this, I suggest that you contact Quicken Support tomorrow via this LINK. Tell them what you are seeing and the steps you've taken.  If you are not getting an appropriate answer asked to be transferred to a supervisor.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.