Why am I getting a blank "Add Account" screen after "linking" my bank account?

Options
Hello,
I have been having issues with my Quicken program for a few months, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and start a fresh file all over again. I disconnected all my accounts and started a new file. At first all was good, but now I am trying to add a bank account and it is going through all the motions until I get to a screen that says "Add Account" in the top left, and the normal "Back, Connect" in the bottom right... but nothing is in the middle? I have tried restarting the program and I get the same thing. I did load accounts already upon first creation of the file, went on a work trip, and now I am trying to load all my other information... you know... so bills get paid and stuff!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @BK Variety Brad,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide the name of the financial institution that you are trying to connect and set up?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW, what version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information. 
    Is your subscription expired or still active?
This discussion has been closed.