Unable to connect with Capitol One

Options
jgel
jgel Member ✭✭
Not sure why, but I cannot connect to Capitol One to download my credit card transactions. Please resolve this issue as I have seen posts that other people are having issues downloading too.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jgel said:
    Not sure why, but I cannot connect to Capitol One to download my credit card transactions. Please resolve this issue as I have seen posts that other people are having issues downloading too.
    Hello @jgel,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, is this a credit account; what type of account are you noticing these issues with? Also, what happens, specifically, when you try to connect your accounts? Are transactions simply missing after a One Step Update, or are you noticing any particular error codes?

I look forward to hearing your answers, and hope to offer more advice, once we know more about the situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jgel
    jgel Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have a Capital One Quick Silver Card and the error codes I get when I try to reconnect are BID = 20754 and BID = 7492. Have not been able to download in months.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The two BID numbers tell us only that you are trying to connect to two different instances of Capital One. The number represent an internal Bank ID number.
    The actual error message is in the text in the upper part of the message window.
    IMHO, for your credit card, the only bank you should be trying to connect to is Capital One Card Services.
    Please try connecting once more and, if it errors out, capture an image snapshot into a JPG, PNG or GIF file. Drag this file into the text of your next response here on this webpage.

With this information in hand call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.