Chase Bank won't update

Options
CO Greg F
CO Greg F Member
This seems to be a recurring problem - I can't get my Chase checking account to update in Quicken. I go to "Update Now" - my username is pre-populated - I then enter my chase password. A window pops up prompting me to "To Continue, Enter the Password for the following institution." I click "Chase", and then redirects me to the original place where I entered the password. It's a very frustrating loop. And I have confirmed that I am typing the correct password. Please help. I am ready to cancel my Quicken subscription, as this has been a recurring problem. :s :s
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @CO Greg F,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, we request that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GregHam
    GregHam Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem - my Chase account won't update. I do an "update now" and it appears to do an update but no transactions are downloaded. If I edit my Chase account settings and do a "reset account", it goes through a process of going to the Chase website and reauthorizing my account access. It doesn't act any different after that, though. My Chase account info in Quicken says it is using Express Web Connect+.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GregHam said:
    I have a similar problem - my Chase account won't update. I do an "update now" and it appears to do an update but no transactions are downloaded. If I edit my Chase account settings and do a "reset account", it goes through a process of going to the Chase website and reauthorizing my account access. It doesn't act any different after that, though. My Chase account info in Quicken says it is using Express Web Connect+.
    Hello @GregHam

I am sorry to hear about these problems with missing transactions after updates. Thank you for discussing this with us here in this Quicken Community Discussion.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Chase accounts and missing transactions after changing over to Express Web Connect+. You can follow the link here for any additional information, and all future updates regarding this matter.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.