Chase specific account need "Reauthorization" but fails connect after processing reauthorization OK

Options
John_L
John_L Member ✭✭
I went through the entire authorization with chase and am aware of the current problems. I have 2 of my accounts that were connecting via the old method and went through the conversion. in the status page on chase is shows connected. When it goes back to Quicken is is greyed out as don't add and the alias in Quicken is a bank account namew that was deleted many years ago. It was not the alias I had before.

How do I reset status in quicken to re-connect these accounts. Chase tech support says ... third party issue. I did check my Chase site and the accounts are listed as available to quicken.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @John_L,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, we request that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.