Option for "Check Pay" now available in Bills & Income, but no option to "Edit" transaction

Options
jodega
jodega Member ✭✭
Using QW Starter Edition, V. R43; I see a new option next to a bill reminder for "Check Pay." However, there is no option to "Edit" the transaction, for example to change the amount due, or date. Also, I cannot ensure, in other cases, that bills are linked to a reminder as no specific bank logo or a/c # appears, but only a Quicken logo.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jodega,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

You can find the options to Edit by clicking the downward arrow directly next to the "Enter" button. A dropdown menu will open and at the bottom, you will see the options for Edit this instance and Edit this instance and all future instances (see below).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jodega
    jodega Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Anja for your response. The menu options you show in your screen shot are exactly what I expect to see; however the two options for editing are missing in my case, and for each instance where "Check Pay" exists. When the Drop down list has the word "Enter" listed, the editing options are present.
  • jodega
    jodega Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still looking for a response to this question
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for following up with a screenshot, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

In the Bills & Income tab, on the top right corner, please click the button that says Manage Manual Bills and Income.

From there, the window shown below should open. In this window, find the bill in question and click on it so it is highlighted. Once highlighted, in the last column (the Action column), you will see 3 buttons appear. One of which will say Edit and should give you the same 2 editing options mentioned in my previous response.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jodega
    jodega Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Thanks Anja for your response. Following the instructions you gave, I do see the option to edit my bills; however, two of my bills that display the "Check Pay" option do not appear in the Bills and Income Reminders screen, so I cannot edit them. These two bills are Chase accounts. The next thing I did was to add a bill. See attached screen shot. As you can see, all of my Chase accounts are listed (the middle two are the accounts in question). All of the Chase accounts were pre-selected; I could not de-select any. Pls. note the comment at the bottom of the screenshot, "You must select at least one account to continue." Obviously, I was not able to continue. Hope you will be able to help me. My list of issues continues....

[Edited Screenshot for Privacy]
This discussion has been closed.