fijigirlann
fijigirlann Member ✭✭
Is there a way to view the quick fills that are saved so you can delete some

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @fijigirlann,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

You can access your list of QuikFill Rules by navigating to Window > Payees & Rules > QuickFill Rules.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• fijigirlann
    fijigirlann Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anja
    Thank you. Yes I know how to get to the QuickFill Rules page. I guess what I should have said was how to I DELETE something that is on that page.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anja
    Thank you. Yes I know how to get to the QuickFill Rules page. I guess what I should have said was how to I DELETE something that is on that page.
    Hello @fijigirlann,  

Thanks for checking back in with us to explain the question further.

You should be able to see a small button in the lower left-hand corner of the Payees & Rules window with a '-' symbol, as pictured below. In order to remove a QuickFill Rule, first save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then navigate to the QuickFill Rules tab in the Payees & Rules window, then select a rule by clicking on it within the list, and then click that button. Hopefully the screenshot below is helpful:

I hope that explains things further. Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.