Citibank - "Quick Pay is not yet available because the biller hasn't finished syncing"

Options
I continue to get this error after the most recent update. I have deactivated/Reactivated the account twice and still continue to get the error after 2 weeks of waiting.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jmsmoll said:
    I continue to get this error after the most recent update. I have deactivated/Reactivated the account twice and still continue to get the error after 2 weeks of waiting.
    Hello @jmsmoll,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with Quick Pay. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, I have done some investigation, and it appears that the biller has recently synced. Have you tried making use of Bill Manager in the last 24 hours or so, and is this error message still appearing? Also, have you recently received any error messages when trying to update any of your accounts?

I look forward to your responses, and I hope to continue working with you on this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • jmsmoll
    jmsmoll Member
    Options
    I continue to get the issue. I have reset the account and connection method many times to no avail.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jmsmoll,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers first. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jmsmoll
    jmsmoll Member
    Options
    Did all that and did not work. Tried resetting the connection and still did not work. All was good until the last update. Clearly a quicken issue and needs to be solved.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for following up.

In that case, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.