Download issues - Quicken

Options
:(

So not sure what's happened, but I have had download issues in Quicken since mid-September.

Balances aren't updating, currently Truist/USAA aren't updating online balances and reconciliations are off.

Credit cards are downloading fine.

Running Microsoft 11; Quicken Version R43.32; Build 27.1.43.32 I submitted a problem, but any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @bradylteague,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Truist and USAA account(s). 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to run a One Step Update or an individual update for these accounts?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mim
    Mim Member
    Options
    It’s the same with me. I have nothing for the past month. It asked me to sync with my bank again and crashes when I do. I just bought a new laptop. Quicken needs to fix this and fast.
  • bradylteague
    Options
    There are no updates, error codes or messages. The online balance in Quicken doesn't agree with the online balance or for Truist, the online balance in reconciliation is zero balance...

When I run the one step update, no new transactions download and the balance doesn't update. This is only for the banking accounts...all credit cards update accordingly.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Mim and @bradylteague,

Thank you for providing more information. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding USAA users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

Are you still experiencing issues with downloading transactions from your Truist account(s)?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• bradylteague
    Options
    Yes...both accounts have similar issues. USAA doesn't reflect an online balance and Truist is not downloading transactions...
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @bradylteague,

Thank you for providing more information. 

I suggest creating a test file and adding the Truist account(s) to see if it produces the same issue with transactions not downloading. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• bradylteague
    Options
    Thank you...support was able to work through the issue. This is resolved.
This discussion has been closed.