Interest rate must be between 0% and 50%

Options
I'm trying to setup a manual loan account with a 71.22% interest rate (the loan was taken in Argentina) and Quicken wouldn't allow me to do this. How can I override or delete the maximum interest rate limit for loans?
Tagged:

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, but you can’t override this setting.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to setup a manual loan account with a 71.22% interest rate (the loan was taken in Argentina) and Quicken wouldn't allow me to do this. How can I override or delete the maximum interest rate limit for loans?
    Hello @jaundematei

I am sorry for this frustration with interest rate limits in the software. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

We hope to hear from you again, soon, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.