USAA Credit Card Transactions Not Downloading

Options
pinebull
pinebull Member ✭✭
Should USAA credit cards be updating correctly? I can connect to the accounts, it updates the connection time, but no transactions download. How do I fix this? Thanks,

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pinebull

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question.

We do currently have an active alert regarding USAA users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pinebull

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question.

We do currently have an active alert regarding USAA users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• kutztj9511
    Options
    I have not been able to download my USAA Credit card accounts?
  • pklein
    pklein Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. USAA has not updated transactions since 9/18.
  • RickJer
    RickJer Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here... There is an open alert listed as of 10/4 about a USAA transaction issue but its not clear if this the same issue. My USAA Card / Account is no longer recognized by Quicken Web Connect. Checking and Savings are still working. USAA made a change to the Visa Web Pages about the same time this went down. I have disconnected the account and tried to reconnect it. Also tried restarting a new account. No luck... My USAA credentials (ID, Pwd, Pin) are all valid - but the Visa account is not displayed as a account available to link. I hope this is not going to take the average 60 to 90 days I see from other support actions to fix...
  • wcaswell
    wcaswell Member ✭✭
    Options
    I believe I have this same problem. To be more specific, in the "Setup" screen that lists the USAA accounts to add, link or ignore, only ten of my accounts are shown. One is missing. That one is the Visa I use the most. The accounts that I link are downloading transactions for checking and savings, but not for credit cards, even ones that show in the list and are linked.
  • calbear_mm
    Options
    I am having the same issue as all of the above with USAA Credit Card Transactions. The account is connected--no error notes, but Transactions are not downloading. What steps are needed to correct this issue?
  • dliller
    dliller Member
    Options
    Same. No USAA credit card transactions download although the update step seems normal and no errors are returned.
  • mvondrechsel
    mvondrechsel Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to fix the issue by calling USAA and asking for finance and budgeting software support. These are the steps they gave me: Pick USAA Federal Savings, Direct Connect. Then you need to click on the option on the right to get an account number and pin. You log into USAA and then they give you temporary account numbers and pins. then it works. Im doing all this from memory, so just call USAA if you run into issues.
  • RickJer
    RickJer Member ✭✭
    Options
    @mvondrechsel is correct. I just received a Quicken update this morning. Not sure if that did anything on the quicken end. But I was now able to re-add the VISA account and did receive a separate USAA/Quicken account ID and pin to complete the link. Check Save and Visa accounts are now all using the new Account and PIN credentials and working!
  • Warren106
    Warren106 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem here!! Seems to be a USAA problem with Quicken following the last website revision according to Quicken Support.
  • david.m.eberhardt
    Options
    @mvondrechsel solution worked for me too. But it worked by the USAA Account number being an entirely new account number that is different from of the actual cards connected to that credit account. Odd/strange. The number on the account has always been the same from one of the cards, which is the number on the account in Quicken. Now the Quicken account number differs from anything I see with USAA, but all recent transactions downloaded and are in my register accurately. So...it worked...just odd what I'm seeing.
This discussion has been closed.