Prosperity Bank Not Connecting

Options
Kory H.
Kory H. Member
I having a difficult time connecting my Prosperity Bank account all of a sudden this month (October 2022). Any suggestions?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please provide more details.

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx)  are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
    Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• Kory H.
    Kory H. Member
    Options
    Thanks for seeking to better understand the issue! Here are some details that will hopefully help.

I have the starter level, and the version is Version 6.10.0 (Build 610.46245.100).
    Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired? It is still active.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using? macOS 11.6 Mac OS Big Sur
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get? I'm not getting an error message.
    What bank(s) are you having issues with? Prosperity Bank - checking account
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web? Yes, the problem continues. Ever since October started, it won't download my checking account expenses into the app. My credit card still works.
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue? I've tried fixing/repairing the account by re-entering the username and password. I've made sure I have the updated software. I've logged into my banking account to see what it says about Quicken (nothing helpful).

Any thoughts?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.