Quality of Quicken Technical Support via Phone

Options
MorganMc
MorganMc Member
I am a US-based customer (Central Time Zone). I have had 2 of the most terrible interactions with Quicken Technical Support that I may have ever had with technical support in the last 2-3 weeks, and I wonder if others in the community are experiencing the same thing.

I have used Quicken for Windows for close to 20 years. I have recently had some stability issues that coincide with the move of the Chase online services to EWC+. My Quicken has crashed more in the past month than it has in the last 20 years combined. I appreciate that this could be from any number of issues, but the issues literally didn't arrive until I migrated my (many) Chase accounts to the EWC+ connection method. But back to my question about tech support...

When I called initially, I had a lot of questions about how it should work (the documentation was lacking in many specifics regarding "Chase" versus "Chase Investments - NEW" as the Financial Institution), and the tech support agent actually said "Look, I know you are an American, but just do what I ask you to do". Huh? My nationality is actually relevant somehow here?

So I stumble through that call and get some things resolved, but start having problems again, so I call Tech Support again after running a File Validation and seeing some messages in the log that I don't understand. The tech support agent is dancing all around the question I am asking (including an "it probably isn't an issue, so don't worry about it" attempt), and when I suggest that my question might be best answered by a Level 2 or Level 3 tech support agent, he says "Are you kidding me? You want to speak to a supervisor about this?" Huh? I never asked for a supervisor - go listen to the recording of the call. And then he hung up on me?

Are others out there having similar experiences with the Tech Support agents answering the phones in the 8-5 CT time zone?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hello @MorganMC

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

First, I would like to truly apologize for the interaction that you had. This is absolutely unacceptable. We will be reviewing the call logs with the agent and taking further action as needed. 

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.