One Step Update Has Stopped Working

Ever since I reauthorized my Chase accounts One Step Update no longer works. It simply spins and never goes anywhere. Have others experienced this issue, and if so what is a possible solution?

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ScottishHamish,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    I had similar. Would take over 5 minutes.
    I unlinked, deleted an online biller one at a time, restoring if no change until I found Wells Fargo was causing the issue. Once removing that online biller all was normal. But the issue remains for me if I add back Wells Fargo. I have support looking into my file on their server for corruption.
  • VerdeVal
    VerdeVal Member
    Thanks Anja. These steps fixed the problem for me.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @VerdeVal You're welcome! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.