R44.27 Cannot update Bank accounts not credit card accounts

Bruce Hissam
Bruce Hissam Member ✭✭
Since update R44.27 I cannot update my accounts! After selecting an account and clicking on "Downloaded Transactions (x)", I no longer get a pop-up window to select the [Update] box. I get the same issue on all accounts. I have reported this to the help desk via telephone. (10/13/22)

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Since update R44.27 I cannot update my accounts! After selecting an account and clicking on "Downloaded Transactions (x)", I no longer get a pop-up window to select the [Update] box. I get the same issue on all accounts. I have reported this to the help desk via telephone. (10/13/22)
    Hello @Bruce Hissam,  

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, what button are you clicking on, in order to update your accounts? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I am eager to see your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Bruce Hissam
    Bruce Hissam Member ✭✭
    clicking on "Downloaded Transactions (x)", I no longer get a pop-up window to select the [Update] box.
    There used to be a window pop-up with an [Update..] box. I do not get this on any account!!
  • Quicken Jared
    clicking on "Downloaded Transactions (x)", I no longer get a pop-up window to select the [Update] box.
    There used to be a window pop-up with an [Update..] box. I do not get this on any account!!
    Hello @Bruce Hissam,  

I see, thank you so much for getting back to me with that helpful screenshot.

The Update button with the associated pop-up for downloading transactions from the Downloaded transactions register has been replaced with a button with a circular arrow to the upper right-hand side of the Quicken screen, just above the Downloaded transactions register. You should be able to locate it in the area of the screen pictured below: 

I hope that is helpful, and let us know if this menu item doesn't seem to appear as expected. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Bruce Hissam
    Bruce Hissam Member ✭✭
    This works. Would have been nice if this info was provided with the update and to the Help desk! By the way the button is a very, very thin circular arrow and is barely visible on my screen!
  • Quicken Jared
    This works. Would have been nice if this info was provided with the update and to the Help desk! By the way the button is a very, very thin circular arrow and is barely visible on my screen!
    Hello @Bruce Hissam,  

I am happy to hear that this information was helpful, although I do apologize that the menu options were not as intuitive as expected. 

Regarding the visibility of the new update icon: currently, there isn't a feature that allows a user to change the darkness of certain icons. I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post regarding such a feature by using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • pwo311
    pwo311 Member
    If you are going to basically prevent the old download link from working, why leave it in the interface? I was going to post the same question as to why it was broken. If you deactivate it, remove it so at least we know to look for something else.
This discussion has been closed.