Bank of America - A complete mess!

Options
Petersocal
Petersocal Member ✭✭
As of today, Bank of America no longer uses direct connect. I understand this. What I don't understand is the complete mess that now happens when you want to connect. 1. Using the new BOA method, my accounts are completely messed up. 2. The new method does not seem to be currently working! 3. Quicken and BOFA need to resolve this. I see many people who are having their accounts completely [mess]ed up! This is not fair, Quicken should have tested this and worked with BOFA to resolve any issues before this was rolled out!

Peter

Comments

• mattybyousuck
    Options
    When I attempt to reauthorize to try to use the new EWC+ approach, It takes me out to a BofA website where I enter my credentials/password, ask for the auth code via tesxt, enter the 6 digit code for authorization sent to my phone and the website says the authorization is successful, but Quicken still doesn't allow me the option of downloading transactions anymore.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Petersocal and @mattybyousuck,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Bank of America users being unable to download transactions after migrating their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.