The Chase connection is a disaster...

Options
BRTardiff
BRTardiff Member ✭✭
For decades, all I've ever wanted Quicken to do was download transactions from financial institutions and do math correctly. Yet, somehow either banks or Quicken find the need to "improve" something and completely mess it up.

After Chase "improved" the connection, about 45 transactions failed to download. I exported them from their website and imported them into Quicken. For the next few weeks, everything appeared to be on track. Tonight, about five days of posted (not pending) transactions failed to download. The difference in the online balance and register balance is the first hint that a bunch are missing. Logging into the Chase website confirms the posted transactions that are being skipped.

Enough, Quicken. Get this fixed or there won't be a renewal this year... and, I've been using Quicken since 1996.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @BRTardiff,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• papad99
    papad99 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. Been using Quicken for decades and this change to Chase, and the associated issues with downloads from other institutions that are not even changing connection methods is a major major service interruption. Balances in non-Chase credit card accounts 000's of $ off for no reason, and in one account, Quicken thinks all transactions in the sweep fund are made at $100 per share instead of $1.00. Add in that downloads are failing to complete for no reason, and then having to deactivate and reactivate online services multiple time just to download transactions, there is a very long list.
This discussion has been closed.