Chase re-authorized - No new transactions are downloaded

Options
bwca7
bwca7 Member ✭✭
I was going to report this using the Report a Problem feature but that doesn't work. That's a separate issue. So here goes:

I use Chase. My accounts have already been reauthorized and they connect seamlessly. I last reconciled on 10/10 (only 4 days ago) and I know that there are transactions which will be downloaded. I opened up Quicken and the program updated with whatever the most current fix was. I synced my accounts and it ran through the accounts fine, all green lights. The problem is, 0 transactions (as is none) were downloaded. Not a single transaction was downloaded even though it went through every account and indicated everything was good. I know for a fact that there are items I should have received.

Something is wrong with the sync process and needs to be fixed.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @bwca7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download transactions after reauthorizing their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.