PenFed CU - FDP-103 (QMAC)

Options
13»

Answers

• dougmoyer
    dougmoyer Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello all and thank you for the updates. I will close this thread as resolved
  • csiks99@
    csiks99@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not so fast! Even though it's working using the new FI, this hasn't been acknowledged by Quicken as an "official" solution. In fact Quicken has said (in another thread) not to use the new FI, indicating they are probably still "testing". Doesn't stop those of us who are aware, however, from using the new FI, as long as it continues to work.
  • gdbush
    gdbush Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been using it for the past couple of weeks and it is working great and saving me lots of time. I just saw a post that said the issue is ongoing but that may be that they didn't upgrade to the latest release of Quicken. Should be working for all...
  • studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Wow "Pentagon FCU" connected. Thanks!  <3  (Windows user)

wags Glad to be here!

• Christopher Reed
    Christopher Reed Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Deactivated all Penfed accounts, added new accounts under "Pentagon FCU" and then linked to existing acounts when it gave me that option. Everything seems to have worked and the data is intact and correct.
  • rajuabju
    rajuabju Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is insane. Why do I have to go months without my PenFed account working, no real updates from Quicken about an ETA to resolve, and then I randomly see this thread thread and it offers a solution thats so easy and works!!!
  • csiks99@
    csiks99@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to what Customer Service has degraded to. Note that Quicken's Jared is still posting every Tuesday on another thread, that the problem is not resolved, even though this fix has worked for weeks.
This discussion has been closed.