Will Quicken still be able to download transactions from Bank of America?

Options
With the upcoming change in communication between Quicken and Bank of America will
it still be able to download transactions for purposes of reconciliation?

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes.  The Reconciliation process should still work the same way.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• scottf@
    scottf@ Member
    Options
    I register with the new connection but have not been able to download transactions since.. What do I need to do?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scottf@ said:
    I register with the new connection but have not been able to download transactions since.. What do I need to do?
    See if this helps:
    Edit -> Preferences -> Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts -> Sign in as a different user, (log out and back in with the same Quicken Id)
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Thomas
    Thomas Member ✭✭
    Options
    That worked, but only for some BofA Accounts
  • hgcchef
    hgcchef Member
    Options
    i have been on the phone for 3 days and cannot download transactions of any kind
    i have logged in as different user logged out and tried to log back in no luck either with quicken support or bank of america
  • svanderploeg
    svanderploeg Member ✭✭
    Options
    I updated to the Bank of America EWC+ a few days ago, it because of postings here, I have not tried to do a BofA download. Has anyone successfully downloaded after the connection update. Quicken — Where are your support people on this issue?
  • dwh_11
    dwh_11 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I believe that I have switched my BoA Checking account to use the new EWC+ authentication method, but when I update the account I don't get any new transactions to download. Is that expected with the new method? Or should I be able to download transactions still?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community and joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do currently have an active alert regarding Bank of America users being unable to download transactions after performing the migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dwh_11
    dwh_11 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. If I understand correctly I should be able to download transactions going forward but there is a bug at the moment, correct?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @dwh_11,

Yes, there is currently an alert due to a high number of users experiencing issues when attempting to download transactions from their Bank of America accounts. After this alert has been resolved and the issue has been fixed, you should be able to download transactions as normal. 

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dd66
    dd66 Member
    Options
    still unable to down load BOA transactions... what is the status of this fix?
  • Paddy
    Paddy Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @dwh_11 said:
    > I believe that I have switched my BoA Checking account to use the new EWC+ authentication method, but when I update the account I don't get any new transactions to download. Is that expected with the new method? Or should I be able to download transactions still?

BofA transaction downloads do not work at this time.
This discussion has been closed.