Online Setup - Only Two of Four Accounts

Options
Steve Sexson
Steve Sexson Member ✭✭
Only two of the four accounts are listed when I activate online set up. The problem started early this year, with only two of the four being updated. So I deactivated and tried to reactivate. Only two of the four accounts were found. I have now done this several times over the 18 months. Same result - not found. It is a small credit union, and they claim no other customers have expressed having this problem. The two accounts that do not show are certificates of deposit. This happened to me with another credit union 4-5 years ago, but it only lasted about 6 months and other accounts suddenly appeared. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Steve Sexson

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

What financial institution are you experiencing this with? What is the connection method with said financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to add or update the accounts? 

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did you define these CD accounts in Quicken?
    AFAIK, they should be defined as Savings accounts, not investment accounts.
    Unless your CU requires you to authorize individual accounts for "third party download access", all accounts should be available for downloading.
This discussion has been closed.