Error 503 dt 10/16/2022 with Pentagon Federal Credit Union One Step Update

Options
Smart_VAH
Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
I just tried to do One Step update my 4 PFCU accounts in Quicken for Windows and encountered error 503, and flagging typing incorrect username/password in the setup. The same pair is successful on the PFCU website. Request expedited resolution.

Comments

• Smart_VAH
    Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Screen capture of the error for added details
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Smart_VAH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Pentagon Federal users receiving CC-503 errors with their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Smart_VAH
    Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is there an update on the status of PFCU accounts failing OneStep Update issue? I continue to have problems since reporting them almost 2 weeks ago. Thank you.
  • Smart_VAH
    Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is there an update on the status of PFCU accounts failing OneStep Update issue? I continue to have problems as of 6 Nov 2022. Thank you.
  • Smart_VAH
    Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is there an update on the status of PFCU accounts failing OneStep Update issue? I continue to have problems as of 21 Nov 2022. Thank you.
  • Larry Hathaway
    Options
    I have had downloading problems since May 2022 and my last successful download was Oct 9. Will we be compensated by Quicken for their failure to provide a service that is included in the subscription fee.
  • Smart_VAH
    Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
    Options
    It is quite surprising that 2 big financial businesses, Quicken and PFCU, are unable/unwilling to resolve such a 'trivial' issue for so long! What was working until the stoppage can obviously be revived/restored or resolved. Any comments, Quicken Support?
  • Smart_VAH
    Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is very interesting and surprising! With very little hope or expectations of reconnecting PFCU accounts in Quicken, I just tried to setup online connectivity. And, to my utter disbelief and surprise all transactions since my previous download were available - without any missing or mismatches!! All balances were properly reconciled. I hope others have similar positive encounters/experiences. Happy New Year!!
This discussion has been closed.