Delaw
Delaw Member ✭✭
I am unable to update my accounts

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are you referring to what is shown below the register in the Downloaded Transactions tab?  If so Quicken has changed how some features/functions are displayed there but they still are present.  Here is what it looks like today:
    There were other visual changes made as well but the functionalities/features are still present.  You can read more about this at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20301925#Comment_20301925.
    A couple of other ways to update your accounts:
    • To Update Accounts Individually:  Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Update Now.
    • To Update All Accounts At Once (which is what most people do):  Tools > One Step Update.  You can also run OSU by clicking on the circular arrow on the right side of the Accounts Bar header on the left side of the screen.
    Does this answer your question?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are you referring to what is shown below the register in the Downloaded Transactions tab?  If so Quicken has changed how some features/functions are displayed there but they still are present.  Here is what it looks like today:
    There were other visual changes made as well but the functionalities/features are still present.  You can read more about this at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20301925#Comment_20301925.
    A couple of other ways to update your accounts:
    • To Update Accounts Individually:  Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Update Now.
    • To Update All Accounts At Once (which is what most people do):  Tools > One Step Update.  You can also run OSU by clicking on the circular arrow on the right side of the Accounts Bar header on the left side of the screen.
    Does this answer your question?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.