After update 10/22, Quicken no longer shows the last date my transactions were downloaded

Options
I read a post about this issue from earlier this year that said to find the runtime.dat file and rename it. I exited Quicken and did this. I restarted Quicken. So what!? Nothing changed; I still couldn't see a download date. The runtime.dat file did show the last download date. So what do I do to get back the download date. I use that to select the date range for downloading the transactions from my credit union.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Susan Beecher,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are you looking for your Last Download date?
    In the Downloaded Transactions tab at the bottom the register the information has moved to the title line of the register, just below the account name.
    There also should (or will be again soon with a future patch update) an Info icon in the bottom line of the register where the account balances are listed.
This discussion has been closed.