Pentagon Federal Credit Union downloading issues

Options
Rickd83
Rickd83 Member ✭✭
I am again having problems with Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) not downloading. This time though, it does not accept the login and ID from Quicken, and when downloading finishes, the Error Box has a "Resolve" button. When this is selected, I can manually enter the Login ID and Password. It then asks if I entered the information correctly as that information was not accepted. When I go to PenFed on my PFCU app, I can get into my accounts using the ID and password that I entered in Quicken. This has been going on the last two days. Any time frame when this might get fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Rickd83,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Pentagon Federal users receiving CC-503 errors with their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Pelindaba
    Pelindaba Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been unable to download my PFCU accounts for 3+ weeks. Is it any closer to resolution? If not why should I continue to pay from a capability I no longer have. I dont want to go on like this much longer. Can someone give me some home that this issue will be resolved?
  • davidreeves
    davidreeves Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same download issue. Has there been any resolution?
This discussion has been closed.