Pentagon Federal (penfed.org) access from Quicken

Jack M
Jack M Member ✭✭
There are two discussion items regarding subject: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7918250/ongoing-10-11-22-pentagon-federal-credit-union-cc-503-fdp-103-qcs-0429-2#latest (Jared) and https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7918692/resolved-10-12-22-pentagon-federal-credit-union-cc-502-fdp-102#latest
(Anja).

I am trying to reach Jared to provide added information that today I got a cc503 and tryed a couple of ways to get in because Anja said isssue resolved. After about 3 tries and cc503 errors to check user ID/password, I got cc929 (Too many attempts to log in. Appears Anja's ticket not really closed. I am able to log onto penfed.org and download TO quicken but cannot upgrade to go from quicken to penfed.org nor can I start from scratch FROM quicken to penfed. Might consider combining two tickets??? Also wondering if there is a way other than in public forum to send message.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jack M,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

To clarify; the Alert posted by Jared is CC-503 which is still ongoing. The Alert I posted and marked resolved is error CC-502. These are different error codes and only 1 has been reported as resolved.

However, based on your description, you are receiving error CC-929 which is different from both error codes reported in each alert. In this case, we advise you to review and follow the instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-929.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jack M
    Jack M Member ✭✭
    Anja,
    I have already tried to resolve cc929 three times over the last two days. It resolves as far as logging out of application in the cloudd it reconnects as described, but then I go to try to reconnect with penfed from my quicken account, it puts me right back to the cc503 error. Does not matter if I start in quicken to connect as a new web express or from improve from web connect by downloading from penfed, I come back to the cc503 and cc929 errors if I try more than 3 times. I will just continue to follow to see when the cc503 error is resolved.
  • Jack M
    Jack M Member ✭✭
    I also just tried to create a completely new account in Quicken for Pentagon and initial response to effort is that it looks but gives the cc503 error after searching. I have confirmed multiple times my two user ids/passwords at penfed that I am using the correct ids and passwords. I get into and see all of my accounts with the two ids. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.