Ongoing Chase Problems

Options
2»

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Lguttmacher,

Have you tried resetting the account?  To do that (first backup your datafile) and then:

1) Open the account register > Click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right;
    2) Select "Edit Account Details" > Select the "Online Services" tab;
    3) Click the "Reset Account" button and the reset process should start.

Let us know how that goes. 

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I use it for is my checking account and I am still at ground zero with no transactions being downloaded.
    Have you tried logging off of your Quicken Id and back in?  It has fixed this problem for some people.  Another thing to try is to deactivate all the accounts and using Tools -> Add Account to reactivate/link them.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Don Records
    Options
    Checked again this morning and, all accounts are being updated. As an example, here is what I do. Open Quicken and then go to one of my accounts. Click the account and then go to the top as if I were going to reconcile it. When I do, the system ask if I want to download the transactions - I say yes.

Doing this sems to bring in everyt
  • Lguttmacher
    Lguttmacher Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hallelujah, I have successfully downloaded. Thanks to all.
This discussion has been closed.