Accounts stuck in Don't Add to Quicken Action

Options
I see a ton of people have run into this issue (but no good solutions, just abandoned questions) where you mess up the account linkages and select Don't add to Quicken since there is no other option like ignore for now. Now I have 3 accounts stuck in Don't add to Quicken and no idea how to reset them. And no, I am not going to re-add an account from scratch. And yes, I did the reset process on the accounts multiple times.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @ChuckLathrope,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ChuckLathrope
    ChuckLathrope Member ✭✭
    Options
    I contacted support and this is what we did to solve the issue. Deactivated all the same institution accounts, Edit|Preferences|QuickenID sign in as different user link in that page (it will ask to logout first) and logged in with my same account, do Tools|Add account and select that institution and match the accounts properly this time. Now all is well.
  • MintUserNew
    MintUserNew Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you have multiple accounts (with different usernames and password) at the same institution? I'm stuck with my Discover right now. I've deactivated both of my Discover accounts, but haven't my wife's, who has a different user name and password. I'm hesitant too because of all the problems with Discover right now.
This discussion has been closed.