Chase Download with Multiple User IDs visibility to Account.

Options
hpllc
hpllc Member ✭✭✭
I continue to have issues with the new Chase Download.  I have completed multiple fresh starts with a validated file by deleting all account setups and then reauthorizing via Chase sign in.  Today I have accounts that are mismatched to the actual Chase Account.  My file does have Chase accounts that are visable from two different user id's.  When an account is setup under one user id it shows as "don't add account" when setting up accounts under user id #2 that has visabilty to the account that was setup under user id#1.  I suspect this is causing confustion that is not reconcilled with the new download method.  Any suggestions on how to handle properly setting up the new Chase download with an account that is visible from two different Chase user Id's?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @hpllc,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.