Bank of America reauthorizing requirement.

Options
mootz
mootz Member ✭✭
I am using the latest updated version of Quicken starter on a Windows 10 PC.
Bank of America (BofA) now requires that I reauthorize my accounts to work with Quicken (Q). I have done that. However, now updating BoA accounts with Q, results have changed. Apparently, pending transactions and scheduled payments do not download as before reauthorizing. After updating with downloaded transactions, Q always has a balance adjustment to balance with BofA. Is there an solution for this issue? Worked better before reauthorizing accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @mootz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize for any confusion.

With the new Express Web Connect+ (EWC+) connection method, scheduled bill pay transactions will no longer download as they did before as this was a Direct Connect feature. The new connection method only downloads posted transactions.

In regard to the balance issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mootz
    mootz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for responding. To be more precise... the Q balance adjustment happens after online updating with credit card transactions, not bank accounts.
  • Duncang
    Duncang Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I am attempting to download last month's transactions.
    Quicken says BofA needs to reauthorize the download.
    I try to do that by following the prompts but the wheel just keeps spinning.

[Edited for Readability]
This discussion has been closed.