Comenity bank Loft and Talbots

Options
David Broach
David Broach Member ✭✭
My wife has a Loft card and a Talbots, both processed by Comenity bank. For many months quicken has been reporting that the "account is locked". It is not locked. I can log in to both accounts no problem. I have submitted online tickets to both Loft and Talbots which was responded to by Comenity bank with canned responses that showed they did not even read the question. When replying back and asking them to please read the question and respond, no answer. Anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @David Broach,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

For clarification; are you receiving the "account locked" message when attempting to download transactions, or is this in regard to updating an eBill?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David Broach
    David Broach Member ✭✭
    Options
    Under Bills and Income, it currently has and has for some time a yellow triangle by each and when you mouse over it, it says your connection requires attention click fix it to resolve. But even before these appeared I would go to the Bills and Income to try to update the bills and receive the message. Thanks!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If fix it or the Repair Online Billers function doesn't fix the problem, may I suggest that you logon to the biller's website once and set up their Autopay, APS, Direct debit, etc. to make the current payment and all future payments on Due Date directly from your checking account. In parallel to that, in Quicken use a regular Scheduled Reminder to record your payments before they come due.
  • David Broach
    David Broach Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello UKR,
    I absolutely don't ever do direct debit or anything relating to that. Long story but had a bad experience. I like to be more in control of the payments which is why I use Quicken. I can of course just use reminders and then send the payment, which is basically what I have been doing. For some reason I do feel like it is on the Comenity bank side and not Quicken but that is just a hunch. Comenity customer service has been extremely poor as well. Thank you for responding and giving me your thoughts on options.
This discussion has been closed.