Invalid credential [overseas customer, Q Win]

Options
Keep getting the above message when I try to log in into my desktop quicken app for windows. In fact, to post this message I have to set up a new account to post this message! I did manage to access my account via the web page after spending considerable amount of time trying !

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Islin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please elaborate and explain which login exactly you are receiving this error with? Is it with your Quicken ID and Password, or when attempting to connect to a financial institution?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lslin
    lslin Member
    Options
    I recently bought and installed a new copy quicken deluxe , After restoring my data on it ,I can't connect using my Quicken ID and Password.
  • lslin
    lslin Member
    Options
    I think my last reply was not clear enough. I live in Hong Kong and has been using Quicken for about 20 years. When it changed to subscription mode, I bought a retail copy from Amazon and I have no problem installing and using it. On expiring, I did not bother to buy again a subscription because all the accounts I set up are done manually and have no relationship with US financial institutions. Even then it was functioning properly though with annoying reminder that my subscription had expired and refusal to let me set up new accounts.

But recently it has been acting strangely and bubbling up multiple log in windows, which were blank space, in quick order. After closing all of them I was able to access my accounts and at times not.
    So I decided to renew but renewal on the internet was not available for oversea residence. So I ordered a retail copy from Amazon but this time a stepdown from "Home, Business & Rental Property" to "Deluxe".

After installing and restoring my data , I could not log in with my quicken ID and password repeatedly. After a whole afternoon of trying, I managed to log in miraculously but when want to input my activation code, it asked for my quicken log in ID and password and the whole process continued in an endless loops. So how do I resolve this log problem. I have deleted my computer's JAVA and set my bitdefender VPN to USA and it is of no avail!

Any solutions ?
This discussion has been closed.