When will SoFi be added to Quicken for Windows?

Options
Quicken for Mac already has SoFi as a financial add on, however Quicken for Windows doesn't. Pleas add SoFi as an option for Quickne for Windows.
Tagged:

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have not already done so, you might want to read this post thread:  I cannot find SoFi in the list of online lenders. — Quicken.  The message in there is just as applicable today as it was in 2021.  Whether or not a financial institution will support download into Quicken is solely the decision of that financial institution.  SoFi needs to hear from customers that they want SoFi to support downloads into Quicken Windows.  If/when they get enough requests they might develop the business case to commit the resources needed to add the support.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R57.16 on Windows 11

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Rick @ Kansas"

Just wondering - are you sure that SoFi connects in Quicken - Mac?  It seems odd that they (the bank) would support downloads for one Quicken platform but not the other.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Rick @ Kansas
    Rick @ Kansas Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes it connects to Mac, according to a SoFi member
  • Rick @ Kansas
    Rick @ Kansas Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Boatnmaniac yes I have already read that thread
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Boatnmaniac yes I have already read that thread
    Just curious.  If you have read that then why did you reject it?  It is just as true today as it was then.  You are not going to get a different answer than that in Community.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R57.16 on Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.