AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163)

Options
:# I have been a very happy Quicken user for at least 40 years. I've been receiving the AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163) for the last 2 days in my attempt to sync with my bank. [Removed- Rant]. I rely very heavily on Quicken to handle my finances and for the last two days my bank account has been on another planet. All these years Quicken has been intuitive, accurate, with attentive, competent support personnel. [Removed-Disruptive].

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @user12345678,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are receiving this error. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this with? What is the connection method with said financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• user12345678
    Options
    BluPeak (formerly USE Credit Union) Connection Type Quicken Connect.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    BluPeak (formerly USE Credit Union) Connection Type Quicken Connect.
    Hello @user12345678,  

I am sorry to hear that these issues are ongoing. Thank you for getting back to us with answers regarding other details about the situation. 

If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch, click Next
    4. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location, click Next
    5. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web, click Next 

You may then add your BluPeak-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by clicking on the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand side of the screen, then choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.