After One-Step Update, error does not clear

Options
Dave Robinson
Dave Robinson Member ✭✭✭
I had been having problems downloading account transactions from OBee CU. I worked that out and when I perform a OneStep Update the error is still present in the summary page. Data has been downloaded and all is well except for that error.

Every time I select "Fix It" the process completes and indicates "SUCCESS" but the message persists.
Quicken user since DOS 1.1 (1983)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Dave Robinson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-506.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the bottom of the One Step Update Summary is there a checkmark on "Show just the last update"?
    Are you sure the problem has really been fixed? For example, if you try an "Update Now" from the account register's Action gear icon, does it succeed?
    If not, deactivate all accounts with this bank, then reactivate using the "+" Add Account icon in the Account Sidebar title. Carefully relink accounts found at the bank to account registers in Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.