Elan Financial (Dedham Savings Visa) not downloading--again

Options
Levanah10
Levanah10 Member ✭✭
Downloading from this institution has always been intermittent; it works for a month or so, and then it doesn't. When it fails, I receive the following error message: Download Error (-31) END_USER_ACTION_REQUIRED_T_FI:FDP-108: End user action required at the third party site.
So, I click the "Go to site" button, but instead of going to the site where I actually access my credit card account, I'm taken to the Elan Financial corporate site--which doesn't give me access to my personal account.
In the past, if I wait a week or so, this error often disappears--but it keeps coming back. What's going on? And is there a way I can fix this permanently? Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Levanah10,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.