Updating Navy Federal accounts

Options
@Cameron
@Cameron Member ✭✭
Been updating all accounts for years with no issues, today it would not update any accounts so I went to the reset accounts area and did that, but it will not find my checking account, it finds all of the other accounts but not checking. I checked with the bank they said there is nothing blocking on their end.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @"@Cameron",

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Navy Federal accounts(s). 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is the connection method with Navy Federal? You can see this by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to update/re-add your accounts? What exactly occurs? 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• @Cameron
    @Cameron Member ✭✭
    Options
    I finally got it to see my checking account, but it is not downloading the transactions prior to the date it stopped working. But I think I can fix that manually and hopefully it will continue to work, thanks
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello "@Cameron",

Thanks for coming back to update us. I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution. 

Would you mind sharing the steps you took so that way other users that are experiencing this may find this for answers?

Please don't hesitate to reach back out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.