Edwards Jones Canada link broken?

MRanc
MRanc Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
Trying to setup Edward Jones Canada, and I repeatedly get an error.

"URL. Due to a system problem, bank is unable to log you in at this time. Please try again later."
This appears to be a "institution login: can't setup (aggregator error)", which is labelled:
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105).

Clicking on the link on the Setup dialogue (https://accountaccess.edwardjones.ca/ca-logon/logon.action), I can log in to Edward Jones Canada. I can also log in through Safari, no issues. I can even log on to Edward Jones via https://accountaccess.edwardjones.COM/ca-logon/logon.action.

But not through Quicken. Is there an issue with the Quicken link?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MRanc

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Edward Jones users experiencing online banking issues which could be related to the error that you are receiving. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MRanc

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Edward Jones users experiencing online banking issues which could be related to the error that you are receiving. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.