QuickPay and AT&T

Options
This used to work and now it doesn't. I *constantly* get a "Fix it" button and I click on it and it's saying it's being worked on and check back in 2 days. That was a many weeks ago.

The last payment I had to do on the AT&T site as the QuickPay with the bill manager is not working. I have removed the payee and re-added it. Same thing.

Did anybody else have this problem and resolved it? If so, please let me know how that was resolved.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @davis.mc,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rydogg1
    rydogg1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Was this resolved? I have this same problem with the AT&T billing.
  • davis.mc
    davis.mc Member ✭✭
    Options
    No, the problem hasn't been resolved. I am encountering also issues with my XFinity. I am not sure what they are doing but the Bill Manager service has gone seriously down hill.

If I come across a solution on this I will definitely share. If you do as well please let me know too.
  • davis.mc
    davis.mc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Wow...was on with Quicken support for a while. From what they are claiming it's AT&T and we need to work with AT&T.

I have one bill manager quick pay that works. None of the others work. Why in the world is Quicken offering a subscription service for something they don't support leaving the subscribers penalized?

I mean if I have to use my own resources to solve a problem what benefit is a subscription to me? They are claiming that 74% of the users with AT&T have this issue. Why isn't Quicken stepping up?
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here.
  • Pudu
    Pudu Member ✭✭
    Options
    It seems many billers are going to 2 factor authentication which can't be turned off. For every one of these billers for us - AT&T, Xfinity AND American Express - WE CAN NO LONGER USE Quick Pay. Beyond frustrating. We have called Support multiple times and they have no idea :/
  • JDT
    JDT Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have a problem using Quick Pay for AT&T Every Month! What a pain. I've removed the biller and added it again, but get the same message option to "Fix It". Will this ever be corrected?
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    My experience is the same as JDT summarized.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone at Quicken paying attention to this AT&T issue?  Other threads on same topic exist.
  • JDT
    JDT Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue still occurring with AT&T. Now payment shows scheduled in register but no longer shows in online bill pay. Problems have been going on for months with AT&T & Toyota Financial Services.
  • JDT
    JDT Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quick Pay FAILED yet again on AT&T. It had been scheduled for about 2 weeks and now failed on the day it was expected to pay. This has been a recurring problem for MONTHS with NO HELP.
  • JDT
    JDT Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just figured out that if I "Fix" the online biller - refreshing bill and pay with Quick Pay immediately after, the payment to AT&T goes through. It will NOT work by scheduling ahead of time because it always fails. This kind of problem is making quicken bill pay hardly worth the effort.
This discussion has been closed.