Cannot update my Lowes Card since it went to Synchrony Bank due to incorrect link

Options
(1) If I go to this link I can sign into my Lowes Account: https://lowes.syf.com/accounts/login However, when I go through Quicken to download or pay for my Lowes Card, it goes to www.syncronybank.com and this site will not accept my Lowes credentials. I think it is pointing to the wrong website. (2) Also, it will not make me add Lowes as an online biller, it only allows me to pay for that month but never adds Lowes to the list of online billers.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @judgeluciodeluca,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dennis@1
    Dennis@1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    You need to change the Financial Institution in your Lowes Account Settings to this:

• judgeluciodeluca
    Options
    Dear Quicken Anja: Thank you so much for your suggestion! It worked! Much appreciated!
  • judgeluciodeluca
    Options
    Dear Dennis@1: Thank you so much for your suggestion! It worked! Much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.