Alphaeon Cosmetic credit card account not updating

Options
Heidi O.
Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
Hello - this account had previously worked fine with Quicken for Mac and I am now no longer able to update? I have tried resetting the connection, but nothing seems to work. Can someone please help?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Heidi O.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to assist you better.

Could you please elaborate and provide further details as to what exactly happens when you attempt to connect the account? Are you receiving any error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Heidi O.
    Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja - when i first experienced the error, the message was that Quicken could not connect and to try and connect directly myself to my account which was fine. I then attempted to reset the connection and when I do, it pulls up an account to link but the account says "Credit Card No Number Available" and asks me if I want to link it which I did to test out, but it's clearly not working.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, I recommend creating a new (test) file and try adding the account brand new to see if you receive the same result in the test file. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.