bogus empty bill reminders

Options
Bills, Income & Transfers window populated with bogus empty reminders. Also Quicken crashes taking any actions around the window, e.g. switching to Projected Balances view. I have validated/repaired the file to no effect. Looking for advice.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Irm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file that was saved prior to when this issue started to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lrm
    lrm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem in my last back-up.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for following up.

Next, I know you mentioned having already tried validating, however, if you haven't yet, I suggest that you please try super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• lrm
    lrm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, but this didn't fix it either. It's a shame Quicken is so extremely buggy.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for trying the troubleshooting instructions previously provided and consistently providing us with an update afterward.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed thus far, at this point, I would recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize that our efforts from the Community were unable to resolve this for you.

-Quicken Anja

• lrm
    lrm Member ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Quicken Support said "Okay, well, We don't have any record about what is happened. So, we have 2 option. We can restore a backup 1 month ago. Or, you will have to enter again all your bills or income reminders." I guess I should not be surprised. [Removed - Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.