How do I change my community username?

AnthonyG
AnthonyG Windows Beta Beta
I want to change my username from what it now to "AnthonyG", or something else if that is taken.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @AnthonyG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

Your username has been updated to “AnthonyG” per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @AnthonyG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

Your username has been updated to “AnthonyG” per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AnthonyG
    Wow, fast! Thanks so much Anja. If only general Quicken support was so fast, or anywhere near, or even not mostly non-existent.
  • AnthonyG
    edited November 2022
    @Quicken Anja: is there a way for me to post a (non-technical) question to you here directly? It is short and very easy to answer.  Thanks.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AnthonyG in order to at-sign tag (or "mention") a user with spaces in their name, you have to surround the name with quotes. As in @ "Quicken Anja" but without the extra space I added after the at-sign so it wouldn't try to convert it to a mention.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• AnthonyG
    @AnthonyG in order to at-sign tag (or "mention") a user with spaces in their name, you have to surround the name with quotes. As in @ "Quicken Anja" but without the extra space I added after the at-sign so it wouldn't try to convert it to a mention.
    Thank you for that information.
This discussion has been closed.