Mutual of America setup

Options
Mark-K
Mark-K Member
Trying to establish Quicken Connect for my new MofA 401k and keep getting this error message:
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101)

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Mark-K,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error. 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an FDP-101 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lwasser
    lwasser Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the exact same issue and same error code. I can't even add the account to quicken so there is nothing to reset or remove as that link specifies. Is there another fix?

My workflow

I add mutualofamerica.com
    I add my login credentials.
    It asks me to authenticate via 2FA and i get a text message with a code as i should.

I enter the 2FA returned code into the quicken interface. (so quicken is able to connect with my account initially) and then it gives me the following error:

An u nexpected error occured
    Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-101
    Details
    CP_Script_Error
    org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["plans"] not found

This is a JSON keyerror so it could be that quicken is looking for the incorrect return object in the mutual of america api to authenticate?
    Something is wrong. I tried this several weeks ago and thought maybe it was a fluke issue and so today i tried again. And i'm still getting the same JSON error. i'm hoping a developer can help here as i don't think an account reset is going to fix a key error.

Many thanks for looking into this.

And then i get that
  • lwasser
    lwasser Member ✭✭
    Options
    oh and i need to submit this as a new issue because it's a script error please let me know. the first issue i just realizedwas an aggregator error but the code is the same which is why i responded here.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @lwasser

Thanks for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

As per the FAQ: 

If the issue persists

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.