Changing Email in Quicken.com

Options
jomwilli
jomwilli Unconfirmed
My email account linked to my Quicken.com account will cease to exist.  I've updated my email in Quicken.com several times for my NEW email address and all appears fine until I try to update my accounts in Quicken.  At that point a popup opens asking me to input my Password for the OLD email address which no longer is active so I am locked into a box that says this action failed and to try again in 10 minutes.  This goes on for an hour and I finally changed back to my OLD password and everything works correctly.
It seems Quicken.com is not communicating with my yearly subscription of Quicken Premier... Anyone else experience this?   Is there a fix?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jomwilli

Thanks for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.