Duplicate Bank of America accounts after switch to Express Web Connect+

Options
Paul Barry
Paul Barry Member ✭✭
I have used Quicken for many years. I have a mortgage and home equity accounts with BofA. They have years of history in the existing accounts. After upgrading to EWC+, the old register accounts no longer have the option to be online accounts and the new accounts don't have the ability to track payment history. Essentially, I have two mortgage accounts and two home equity accounts. If I delete the old ones, I lose all my history and the linked transactions to my checking account. If I delete the new ones, I have no way to get updates from BofA. Anyone have any suggestions for how to resolve this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Paul Barry,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by phone or chat directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.