Missing Transactions

Options
User42
User42 Member ✭✭
After the recent change in connection which I thought was only a Chase thing, ALL of my accounts in Quicken no longer sync and download transactions properly. This includes Chase, Synchrony, Discover, VISA, MC... Some of the time, no transactions will download and other times maybe a couple out of 20 or 30 will download. I have tried the Reset Account button under Online Services with no change in behavior.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @User42

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest that you sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.

Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• McGarrett5oh
    McGarrett5oh Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi there. I am not the OP, but this worked great for me with the same problem. Luckily I found this while talking with a Quicken CSR on the phone who kept me waiting 15 minutes while saying "I'm checking, I'm checking". I don't know what he was checking on and when he said to send a screen shot, I hung up. I explained my problem to him just as the OP did on this post, but yet he didn't suggest signing out and back in. I've been a Quicken user for well over 10 year, maybe 15 and all I can say is if there was an alternative to this buggy slow and poor UI application, I would switch in a minute.

But, THANK YOU for posting the solution!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @McGarrett5oh,

Thank you for joining this thread!

I am happy to hear that I could assist you in reaching a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

• User42
    User42 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jasmine,

This trick seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @User42,

I am happy to hear that this also resolved the issue for you!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

You are welcome!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.