Chase "Pending Transactions" do not download after moving to EWC+

Options
KOHO
KOHO Member
I am questioning if all Chase Bank users are not able to download their Pending Transactions but only Cleared transactions after moving to EWC+ downloading? As a Quicken user since 1995, I have lost this ability and now I am manually entering my bill payments into the Quicken register. I am thinking my Quicken days are over since I can go right to the chase website and see the same information that I am manually entering now within my Quicken. Are all Chase Bank users out there suffering the same issue?? :s :s :# :o

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @KOHO,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize for any confusion.

With the new Express Web Connect+ (EWC+) connection method, scheduled bill pay transactions will no longer download as they did before as this was a Direct Connect feature. The new connection method only downloads posted transactions.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KOHO - it's more than just Chase users...it's all Banks that switched to EWC+ .... and that includes BofA.... so a large portion of the user base and probably growing. 
  • KOHO
    KOHO Member
    Options
    After 25+ years as a Quicken user, it's looking like it's time to leave Quicken behind. It's almost like the early days again where everything is a manual operation and now there is to much room for errors and missed payments. I will need to learn to use the Banks "register" Vs the "Quicken register" I have come to trust over the years!
This discussion has been closed.