Quicken Executives

Options
Jack Riashi
Jack Riashi Member ✭✭
It would be nice if the people running Quicken would contact or notify long-time subscribers and users of current downloading problems. An email periodically would be appreciated with all the vendor issues, such as the current (CC-502) one at Citibank. A little courtesy to your customers would be appreciated.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    There's already multiple posts from Eric Dunn on this forum.
    But, it isn't his job to do tech support.  That's the job of the Q Support and the Mods on this forum, with the assistance of the SuperUsers.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know it is really ironic that people tend to think that a company is well run when executives, software engineers, ... read/post on their forums.  With the exception of a very small company where these people are doing all the roles, this would actually be a mark of a very badly run company/product.

I would hope that instead posting on here, which is doing someone else's job, they instead do their job.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris_QPW said:
    You know it is really ironic that people tend to think that a company is well run when executives, software engineers, ... read/post on their forums.  With the exception of a very small company where these people are doing all the roles, this would actually be a mark of a very badly run company/product.
    I give you... Twitter!

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    [Removed - Escalation]

also, @Chris_QPW, I think the point is when you hear from senior executives, you get a comfort level that they are aware of the issue and are directing their organization to solve the issues.  I would not expect them to solve the problem themselves.  The issue is there have been so many issues lately with no comfort they are going to get fixed or stopped. 

This discussion has been closed.