Quicken Keeps asking me to reauthorize a CLOSED account

Options
rajuabju
rajuabju Member ✭✭
I've had this issue for going on months now, and seemingly no updates. I have a CLOSED account (ie, the account has been marked as closed in Quicken) from Bank of America from 7+ years ago. Ever since the migration mess, every time I update, Quicken asks to reauthorize this account, but thats impossible since the account is closed within Quicken and cannot be edited in any way. I have dozens of other closed accounts (including others with BofA) and none of them have this issue. I do not want to delete the account since it has important transaction history that would be lost. There must be a way for Quicken to allow for a "never ask again" option so I can stop seeing this popup every single time!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @rajuabju,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by phone or chat directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.